Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help needed!
Hey im a new player looking to start competing in the VGC and want to learn and go to future events to compete. I've only had the DS and Pokemon Moon for a week now but love the game and love VGC wich i have followed for a while. As a new player it's very difficult to find Pokemon that are VGC worthy so im looking for breedjects so i can start building my bank of Pokemon. If you guys that have played for years have any stuff you could donate to get me going that would be amazing i have a few things to trade also. Any breedjects you guys have that would help that isnt even below please let me know.

What Im Looking For.

Meowth
Nature - Jolly
Moves - Foul Play
            Parting Shot

Makuhita
Nature - Brave
Moves -

Snorlax that is a breedject

Marowak
Nature - Brave

To be honest if anyone can just help me out on team building aswell would be truely appreciated i also have a great offer in sponsorship for a competitive player with an eSports team looking for VGC players.

Thanks for reading sorry for being a complete noob and hope to hear from you shortly.

Peace
(Jul 4, 2017, 07:16 AM)VibeDG Wrote: Hey im a new player looking to start competing in the VGC and want to learn and go to future events to compete. I've only had the DS and Pokemon Moon for a week now but love the game and love VGC wich i have followed for a while. As a new player it's very difficult to find Pokemon that are VGC worthy so im looking for breedjects so i can start building my bank of Pokemon. If you guys that have played for years have any stuff you could donate to get me going that would be amazing i have a few things to trade also. Any breedjects you guys have that would help that isnt even below please let me know.

What Im Looking For.

Meowth
Nature - Jolly
Moves - Foul Play
            Parting Shot

Makuhita
Nature - Brave
Moves -

Snorlax that is a breedject

Marowak
Nature - Brave

To be honest if anyone can just help me out on team building aswell would be truely appreciated i also have a great offer in sponsorship for a competitive player with an eSports team looking for VGC players.

Thanks for reading sorry for being a complete noob and hope to hear from you shortly.

Peace

Do you need help with building pokemon cause i have been getting some competitive pokemon of my own ready so i don't mind helping out another noobie
hey im also new in competitive batteling (1 or 2 month) and if you need somenone to do some practise matches i can help you so we can learn both more about the game. im also good ad breething if you need help