Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Looking for shiny sarters
Mostly looking for squirtle, chespin, tepig, and froakie but will consider others. Lots to offer let me know what your looking for and we canmake a deal! :D
What do you have to offer for them? I'm looking for scyther with a good nature first and foremost, other then that anything but eevees (i got them all).
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I actually have all of the starters (I just have to hatch and evolve them) as well as a foreign ditto so if you are willing to wait a bit I should be able to get you what you want. I've honestly never bred for shinies before so this would be a first for me Smile
(Oct 9, 2015, 06:23 PM)Shachi Wrote: What do you have to offer for them? I'm looking for scyther with a good nature first and foremost, other then that anything but eevees (i got them all).

I have a 4 iv scyther with adamant nature. lots of different shinies, anything else your looking for?
(Oct 9, 2015, 07:02 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: I actually have all of the starters (I just have to hatch and evolve them) as well as a foreign ditto so if you are willing to wait a bit I should be able to get you what you want. I've honestly never bred for shinies before so this would be a first for me Smile

UPDATE: All of my starters have been hatched so if you want me to try to breed you some shinies let me know and ill start training them so they can evolve and what not. Smile
(Oct 9, 2015, 07:20 PM)jlittle42 Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 06:23 PM)Shachi Wrote: What do you have to offer for them? I'm looking for scyther with a good nature first and foremost, other then that anything but eevees (i got them all).

I have a 4 iv scyther with adamant nature. lots of different shinies, anything else your looking for?

Awesome, PM me so i can reply right away i missed that you had replied here. and we can make a deal, i have all 3 of them ready and waiting.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I have a shiny squirtle u vu
I'm mainly looking for multiple legendaries... or Shiny Pachirisu, Buneary or Haxorus u vu)b