Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Ditto for Breeding
I'm looking to get into competitive battling, but i'm lacking the extremely important asset of a good ditto for breeding. If anyone has any spares, I'd really, really, really appreciate if you could trade with me. I don't have a lot to offer but I will do my best to accommodate!
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:13 PM)icyflygon Wrote: I'm looking to get into competitive battling, but i'm lacking the extremely important asset of a good ditto for breeding. If anyone has any spares, I'd really, really, really appreciate if you could trade with me. I don't have a lot to offer but I will do my best to accommodate!

I can give you one
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:19 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:13 PM)icyflygon Wrote: I'm looking to get into competitive battling, but i'm lacking the extremely important asset of a good ditto for breeding. If anyone has any spares, I'd really, really, really appreciate if you could trade with me. I don't have a lot to offer but I will do my best to accommodate!

I can give you one

Awesome! Thank you so so much, what can I give you in return?
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:21 PM)icyflygon Wrote:

I can give you one

All i need is to evolve my scyther, so if you can do that for me that would be great.
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:23 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote:

I can give you one

All i need is to evolve my scyther, so if you can do that for me that would be great.

Sounds good! My FC is on my profile c: So I'll take it we'll be doing... three trades, in the end? Ditto, Scyther, and the Scizor back to you, correct?
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:29 PM)icyflygon Wrote:

I can give you one

Sounds good! My FC is on my profile c: So I'll take it we'll be doing... three trades, in the end? Ditto, Scyther, and the Scizor back to you, correct?

sounds good
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:33 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:29 PM)icyflygon Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:19 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote: I can give you one

sounds good

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!~