Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help with Polls
Hi!
I've been running some giveaways lately and sometimes I want to ask people about which pokemon they prefer... However, and here comes my biggest obstacle, I don't know to creat a poll question u.u I know it sounds stupid, but I tried and I failed so if somebody could teach me step by step (even with pictures) I'd be very happy Smile

Thanks in advance!
Okay, I'll help you! First, obviously, you create the thread. And when you do, you see the option to post a poll, right? Check that box, and when you create the thread, it'll take you to a page where you create the poll! I'll explain in more detail if you need it but, there is my tutorial!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 18, 2016, 05:26 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Okay, I'll help you! First, obviously, you create the thread. And when you do, you see the option to post a poll, right? Check that box, and when you create the thread, it'll take you to a page where you create the poll! I'll explain in more detail if you need it but, there is my tutorial!

Oooh, I thought it was part of the writing process of the thread instead of a different part of it jijij
I'll try it tomorrow