Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help with dex plz
Hello there pokemon players, today I am wishing and needing of your help to complete my own journey. My journey consists of getting around 40 pokemon to get my shiny charm.

those pokemon are

electivire
magmortar
tauros
spewpa
barbaracle
zapdos
meowstic
lopunny 
land some more I will add
feel free to add me thank you!
(Jun 24, 2016, 09:04 PM)Hb64 Wrote: Hello there pokemon players, today I am wishing and needing of your help to complete my own journey. My journey consists of getting around 40 pokemon to get my shiny charm.

those pokemon are

electivire
magmortar
tauros
spewpa
barbaracle
zapdos
meowstic
lopunny 

Hello ! Iwas wondering if i could pay you some shinies to trade me what you have in your dex so i can get the oval charm, i will also give you what pokemon you need that i have, from that list i have a tauros,
(Jun 24, 2016, 09:04 PM)Hb64 Wrote: barbaracle

I've got one. Do you have a baltoy, aipom, Unknown, or Stantler? Hmmm....

or I guess a Numel. 

I'm trying to fill my dex too!

EDIT!!
Well I got a meowistic too now that I look.
(Jun 24, 2016, 11:11 PM)Tohkahtoa420 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2016, 09:04 PM)Hb64 Wrote: Hello there pokemon players, today I am wishing and needing of your help to complete my own journey. My journey consists of getting around 40 pokemon to get my shiny charm.

those pokemon are

electivire
magmortar
tauros
spewpa
barbaracle
zapdos
meowstic
lopunny 

Hello ! Iwas wondering if i could pay you some shinies to trade me what you have in your dex so i can get the oval charm, i will also give you what pokemon you need that i have, from that list i have a tauros,

I added you i have a stnatler and unown