Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Here Comes a New Challenger!
Hey Guys!

I made this account a while ago, but I don't think I've done anything with it in recent times, I don't think. ^^; There's not too much to say about me, though. I'm a Minnesotan dude looking to get into the VGC scene.

Hope you guys will be willing to give advice to a noob like me. Smile Good to meet you all!

Syd
(May 11, 2015, 02:09 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Smile You'll find plenty of resources here to help you get into the VGC scene. Feel free to submit your team for critique in the Competitive Discussion Forum, ask any random questions you might have in the Competitive Q&A Thread, browse builds in the Competitive Builds Forum, check out the VGC '15 Metagame Megathread, and browse the Guides and Tutorials Forum to help tailor your competitive teams.

Thanks, naitre! Smile
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hi and welcome to the site! :D
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Howdy! If you want a sparring partner I just got into VGC battling this season and would be happy to do some best of 3 style battles with you.
Welcome aboard!

If you ever need pokémon you can always have a look in the Trading&Breeding section as well Smile

Have fun ^ ^