Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey Everyone, Mikcow here
Hey everyone. My name is Mikcow.

I have been playing Pokémon since around the IV generation of games. My first one being Platinum in 2009. I instantly fell in love with the series and am now still here today :P. So far I am working on my Pokédex in my Omega Ruby version, currently sitting around 420 Pokémon. Hope to see you guys in-game :D

I have some breedjects of some pokemon that I thought were fairly cool, (if you guys want) such as:

- #417 Pachirisu (Follow Me Egg Move, 4IV, HA)

- #392 Chimchar (Adamant, 4-5IV, Fire and Thunder Punch Egg Move)

See you guys soon maybe :D
Greetings friend!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Welcome to the site
ONE OF US
Welcome to PokemonForever
Thanks Everyone
welcome to the site! i started with pokemon blue back in the doo daa day and have been a loyal trainer for ages now, it's good to meet ya! if you ever wanna trade pokemans (yes i just did that XD) my friend code is as follows! :D -4442-1283-9149, i'll add you just in case! enjoy the site! -Kimimaro-
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:54 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: welcome to the site! i started with pokemon blue back in the doo daa day and have been a loyal trainer for ages now, it's good to meet ya! if you ever wanna trade pokemans (yes i just did that XD) my friend code is as follows! :D -4442-1283-9149, i'll add you just in case! enjoy the site! -Kimimaro-

ok thanks :D