Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey Nice to meet yall
Tongue 
Hey guys Im new here and im currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby Im making some shiny hunter smeargle and i want it to have happy hour for extra money. Can any one trade me happy hour meowth or smeargle ill trade it for entei, azelf, mesprit, or phione. (Just pick one).Oh btw i also need galladite stone (mega gallade) . thanx.
Hello! Nice to meet you! Smile

A standard Shiny Hunting Smeargle should have:
* Spore
* False Swipe
* Soak
* Slash

Good luck in shiny hunting! Smile

Remember to check our Discord Channel! There are a lot of nice people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Jul 31, 2017, 09:07 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: Hello! Nice to meet you! Smile

* Spore
* False Swipe
* Soak
* Slash

Remember to check our Discord Channel! There are a lot of nice people there! Smile

Yep.but i already have a shiny bellossom with sleeping powder, stun spore, and sweet scent. So im sketching my smeargle flase swipe, odor sleuth, pay day, and happy hour making it like gold digging shiny hunter hybrid.need money for lots of repels. Im doing some encounter and dexnav shiny hunt.
(Jul 31, 2017, 09:34 PM)Prockie Wrote:

* Spore
* False Swipe
* Soak
* Slash

Yep.but i already have a shiny bellossom with sleeping powder, stun spore, and sweet scent. So im sketching my smeargle flase swipe, odor sleuth, pay day, and happy hour making it like gold digging shiny hunter hybrid.need money for lots of repels. Im doing some encounter and dexnav shiny hunt.

Nice! Bellossom is acutally a shiny I'm quite fond of, and I have a Shiny Bellossom set up for horde hunting, too.

[Image: latest?cb=20151020190140]

I'm new here too, and I play on Alpha Sapphire a lot.

That said, if you want to make lots of money quick in Omega Ruby, I recommend going to the Battle Resort and fighting other trainers with these to Pokemon:

Lv.100 Metagross @ Luck Incense
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Psychic
Earthquake

Lv.100 Male or Female Pelipper @ Luck Incense
Fly
Surf
Ice Beam
Protect/Toxic

Both these Pokemon do well at crushing that NPCs on the beach and the two trainers to the left of the Battle Maison for easy Exp. Points and money. All Pokemon the Battle-able NPCs at the Battle Resot not in the Battle Maison are Lv.60, so if your Mons are Lv.100 you can simply overpower them and OHKO/2HKO them all.

Luck Incense is 6,000 Pokedollars a peice and can be bought in the Slateport Market. When a pokemon holding Luck Insence participates in the battle, the prize money recived afterwards is doubled, regardless of what happens. The Amulet Coin item has the same effect. Be sure to stack the Luck Insence or Amulet Coin with a Prize Money O-Power to increase your winnings.

Other trainers you should try to fight include:

Gentlemen Walter on Route 121. With Lv.3 Prize Money O-power and Luck Incense/Amulet Coin, he will give you 60,000 Pokedollars if you beat him in a rematch after you beat the elite four.

Rich Boy Winston and Lady Cindy on Route 104. With Lv.3 Prize Money O-power and Luck Incense/Amulet Coin, they will give you 35,000+ Pokedollars if you beat either of them in a rematch after you beat the elite four.

You can level up your O-Powers by using them as much as possible.

I hope this helps you with getting money for Repels, I receommend Super Repels as they are the best bargain, Max Repels only give you an extra 50 steps while asking for 200 Pokedollars more compared to Super Repels.

Have fun!

PokèGuy
(Jul 31, 2017, 11:33 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote:

* Spore
* False Swipe
* Soak
* Slash

Nice! Bellossom is acutally a shiny I'm quite fond of, and I have a Shiny Bellossom set up for horde hunting, too.

That said, if you want to make lots of money quick in Omega Ruby, I recommend going to the Battle Resort and fighting other trainers with these to Pokemon:

Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Psychic
Earthquake

Fly
Surf
Ice Beam
Protect/Toxic

Both these Pokemon do well at crushing that NPCs on the beach and the two trainers to the left of the Battle Maison for easy Exp. Points and money. All Pokemon the Battle-able NPCs at the Battle Resot not in the Battle Maison are Lv.60, so if your Mons are Lv.100 you can simply overpower them and OHKO/2HKO them all.

Luck Incense is 6,000 Pokedollars a peice and can be bought in the Slateport Market. When a pokemon holding Luck Insence participates in the battle, the prize money recived afterwards is doubled, regardless of what happens. The Amulet Coin item has the same effect. Be sure to stack the Luck Insence or Amulet Coin with a Prize Money O-Power to increase your winnings.

Gentlemen Walter on Route 121. With Lv.3 Prize Money O-power and Luck Incense/Amulet Coin, he will give you 60,000 Pokedollars if you beat him in a rematch after you beat the elite four.

Rich Boy Winston and Lady Cindy on Route 104. With Lv.3 Prize Money O-power and Luck Incense/Amulet Coin, they will give you 35,000+ Pokedollars if you beat either of them in a rematch after you beat the elite four.

I hope this helps you with getting money for Repels, I receommend Super Repels as they are the best bargain, Max Repels only give you an extra 50 steps while asking for 200 Pokedollars more compared to Super Repels.

Have fun!

PokèGuy

Wow . i think this could really help . but im only like in the 4th gym. I dont wanna rush this game.
(Aug 1, 2017, 12:46 AM)Prockie Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017, 11:33 PM)PokѐGuy Wrote:

* Spore
* False Swipe
* Soak
* Slash

Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Psychic
Earthquake

Fly
Surf
Ice Beam
Protect/Toxic

Have fun!

PokèGuy

Wow . i think this could really help . but im only like in the 4th gym. I dont wanna rush this game.

That's absolutely fine!

I was just trying to be helpful, I wanted to share some thoughtful insights gained through personal expirience.

Each gym you defeat increases the prize money you get when you win rematches against trainers you've already beat, and you can get a Lv.1 Beldum (giving you in-game acess to Metagross wihtout having to trade) if you go to Steven's house in Mossdeep City after beating the Elite Four. Take your time, knowing that every victory brings you one step closer to getting ludicrous amounts of money, which makes shiny hunting in Omega Ruby much easier!

The DexNav in ORAS is easily my favorite way to find shinies, and I have always had luck with it. I've had shinies pop up randomly by just investigating a random Mon that appears on the DexNav!

Good luck on finding shinies, have fun, and play the game the way you want to!

P.S.  "Battle Resot"

7.8/10 Too much Bad Grammar -IGN