Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey There!
Just joined up.  Heard about this place in a couple of Youtube vids and thought I'd check it out.  Just wanted a place to talk Pokemon.

Not too competitive a player, but I do jump on Battle Spot for random battles on occasion in Alpha Saphhire.  Currently Nuzlocking Omega Ruby, grinding for the E4.  4 Deaths so far, so not too bad.

Once I beat Steven I'll probably use Omega Ruby as my main game for doing competitive stuff.
Welcome, I do the exact same thing as you, not a competitive player but sometimes go on battle spot
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome
Welcome to the forums! I am a competitive player, but I'm less on Battle Spot these days, seeing the place is all littered with M-Kangaskhan and Primals.
Thanks guys.

And you have a point, Enigma, about Primals running rampant.  I faced a player with Kyogre, Groudon, and Mega Mewtwo Y.  I had Dragonite, Excadrill, and Mega Gardevior.  Dragonite wrecks Groudon with EQ.  And it two-shots Mega Mewtwo with Crit ExtremeSpeed.  Mega Gardevior takes down Kyogre after a Calm Mind boost.  The ONLY smart move he made was Ice Beam on Nite.  I mean, he tried Solar Beam on Nite with Groudon and Nite x4 resists Grass.  And Mewtwo tried Flamethower on Nite which is resisted especially after the Sun fades.

Of course, my team had the best Natures and were EV trained, and his clearly weren't so I did have an advantage but I loved wrecking his team of legendaries.
@jabber2033

I love to hear such stories, legendaries being wrecked by casual Pokémon. Last night I pretty much crippled some guy's whole team of 6 legends with a Calm natured Murkrow, max HP and Sp.Def EV's with Prankster. Though sometimes I just assume they are just young kids, unless it's someone older who's highly competitive, which I think they should be ashamed of.

We should have a battle sometime! Smile
Hey guys, also a newbie here. I'm thinking if dabbling into competitive a bit once I finish breeding my pokemon. Heard about this place in a few youtube videos and thought it would be a good place to connect with other players and maybe exchange frendcodes  Blush