Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey there! ^-^
Me too! Wish I could go into my own safari XD But I don't have a second 3DS
Yeah, I don't have a second one either. Otherwise I'd be hunting for a shiny Braixen, or maybe Larvesta. Bah, Growlithe too!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I beat the game today! I should have the third Pokémon there :D
Welcome to the forum. I'm new as well but it seems like we have a really good group of people here.

So I like to get to know people, so here are a few questions for you.

1) What is your favorite Pokemon?
2) When did you start playing?
3) What are you most excited about for Sun and Moon?
My favourite Pokémon would have to be Eevee, because I love all of its evolutions X3 despite my username. I started playing... Hmm... Around the time when Gen 4 came out? And I'm really, really excited about the new Pokémon in Sun and Moon Heart
Welcome to the community! My favorite eeveelution has to be Espeon, it's tooooooooo OP. Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
I tend to give away free shinies.
Eevee is just the best. I'm planning on making a full team of them. Though Rapidash will always be my favorite, I'm starting to find a lot of interesting pokemon in my journey to get into competitive play.
(Jun 18, 2016, 07:21 PM)SylveonUniverse Wrote: I beat the game today! I should have the third Pokémon there :D
(Jun 18, 2016, 07:26 PM)Dassah Wrote: 1) What is your favorite Pokemon?
(Jun 19, 2016, 11:49 AM)Dassah Wrote: Eevee is just the best. I'm planning on making a full team of them. Though Rapidash will always be my favorite, I'm starting to find a lot of interesting pokemon in my journey to get into competitive play.

Very nice @SylveonUniverse! Here's to hoping that I catch you online in-game soon so I can let you know what your third is. :D

@Dassah, I've always wanted a full team of Eevees. I might even manage it someday. xD

I don't really have one. My original favorite was Vaporeon though, in case you couldn't tell hahah.

Pokémon Yellow. I believe it was Christmas 1999, based on the fact that the Yellow bundle with the special GBC came out during the 1999 holiday season. Unfortunately I no longer have the cartridge.. But I do still have the GBC! :D

Gimme dat new Eeveelution! I know it's coming, I just know it! *Shakes fist*
Eeveelutions aside, I'm looking forward to having a whole new generation of Pokémon to collect. I fully plan on beating Moon twice just to have an extra Lunala to trade for someone's Solgaleo. Gotta catch 'em aaaaall!
-----
(Jun 19, 2016, 12:10 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(Jun 18, 2016, 07:21 PM)SylveonUniverse Wrote: I beat the game today! I should have the third Pokémon there :D
(Jun 18, 2016, 07:26 PM)Dassah Wrote: 1) What is your favorite Pokemon?
(Jun 19, 2016, 11:49 AM)Dassah Wrote: Eevee is just the best. I'm planning on making a full team of them. Though Rapidash will always be my favorite, I'm starting to find a lot of interesting pokemon in my journey to get into competitive play.

Very nice @SylveonUniverse! Here's to hoping that I catch you online in-game soon so I can let you know what your third is. :D

@Dassah, I've always wanted a full team of Eevees. I might even manage it someday. xD

I don't really have one. My original favorite was Vaporeon though, in case you couldn't tell hahah.

Pokémon Yellow. I believe it was Christmas 1999, based on the fact that the Yellow bundle with the special GBC came out during the 1999 holiday season. Unfortunately I no longer have the cartridge.. But I do still have the GBC! :D

Gimme dat new Eeveelution! I know it's coming, I just know it! *Shakes fist*
Eeveelutions aside, I'm looking forward to having a whole new generation of Pokémon to collect. I fully plan on beating Moon twice just to have an extra Lunala to trade for someone's Solgaleo. Gotta catch 'em aaaaall!
Eevee makes everything right in the world. They are so cute, but I hate that 12% Chance for female rate though, so stupid haha. I'm planning on getting both, so maybe I can get you Solgaleo?
(Jun 19, 2016, 12:15 PM)Dassah Wrote: Eevee makes everything right in the world. They are so cute, but I hate that 12% Chance for female rate though, so stupid haha. I'm planning on getting both, so maybe I can get you Solgaleo?
Yeah.. It makes breeding Eevees a little difficult when you're after females hahah. One of my most recent projects which is currently on hold, is breeding for a 6IV Eevee in a Dive Ball, which I plan on turning into a Vaporeon. :3
Maybe! We still have some time until Sun and Moon come out, so we'll see what happens!
-----