Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need some help, I'm new.
Sad Hi, I'm new and I need some help. 

I have no fire safaris, and I'm trying to get a Braixen with Magician, if one of you has a fire safari, may you please post your FC and IGN? Thanks!

I also keep breaking my chain at like 10 encounters (Pokeradar) if anyone knows some tips to get to 40, HMU.
I don't have a fire type safari but I do have tips for not breaking your chain-- wear headphones with volume turned all the way up and only run into the grass that's practically jumping off the screen and shaking loudly!! 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@Kevin the Breeder I have a friend with the Braixen FS. Would you want me to get one for you? If so, want a Female or male, and in a what pokeball.

Also, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need anything.
(Jul 14, 2016, 10:01 PM)Dassah Wrote: @Kevin the Breeder I have a friend with the Braixen FS. Would you want me to get one for you? If so, want a Female or male, and in a what pokeball.

Also, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need anything.
Thank you so much for the offer! Smile  
I just wanted a HA Luxury Ball female one, if that isn't to much hassle. I have dozen of bankball breedjects for trade if you want any.

Thanks for being so kind, ma'am/sir.
@Kevin the Breeder No need for anything. Let me finish getting my Ditto shop set up, and I'll get you that Pokemon.