Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Heyyy You Guysss!
Wink 
So I've been watching JFlynn for a number of months now and he's by far my favorite live streamer. Been playing Pokemon since the OG Gen 1. I just recently started taking it seriously. Collected TCG when I was younger and just started collecting again this year and am almost done with a few sets. I open packs and boxes over on YouTube and almost post Vlogs. Haven't uploaded in a few weeks do to recently moving and a hectic schedule. If you want to check me out head over to YouTube and look for Your Savior Sync. I am partnered with Machinima and would love the communities support. I was to start playing more video games on the channel and live streaming on Twitch.tv more frequently, but it'll take a few more months once my wife and myself have a more secure location. Hoping to fit in well with everyone here and hopefully learn a thing or two about the VCG just in time for 2015. If you see me posting in the forums or see me over on the live chat feel free to say what's up! I don't bite (more like CRUNCH jkjk). Looking forward to the conversations to be had here! Cool
Welcome, thats awesome you have your own youtube channel and are partnered with machinima, my have to check your channel out :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
That'd be great Animekid! All the love is accepted in my open arms haha. If you have any ideas of what I can do to improve my product, I'm ears wide open! Machinima, believe it or not, doesn't offer much apart from letting you use their name smh >.<
welcome!!
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Thanks guys!
It's a slightly late, welcome to the forums from me, I've been busy moving, but if there's anything I can help you with at all, feel free to ask Smile