Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hellur!
Hi! I am Chris aka, VectorPRIME, also known as PenguinMaster for about 13 years but I dropped that because Vector Prime is like the god of all Primes(I mean, he controls all of time and space and just shows up when he wants to to mess things up, like a boss), but I digress. I am 25, I played Pokemon as a kid of course, from when it first started, even have my original pocket monster cards. I just started getting back into Pokemon about 8 months ago, I started dating a girl who is a huge Pokemon fanatic so naturally, I bought a 3DSXL and Omega Ruby which was my first dip into Pokemon since Crystal(Lol). Yeah, not joking. Anyways, rushed through OR and then waited on my girlfriend FOR MONTHS to finish AS, but that's because she slowly likes to enjoy every part of the game as to where I'm rush through then grind. So, was on a slight hiatus for a bit there, then about 3 weeks ago now I started getting really back into it again, I was at 300 Pokemon 2 weeks ago now I'm 30 away from completing the National Dex, the only pokemon I have left require stones and such, slowly getting em. Then I'm going to work on a living Dex which shouldn't take too long, then from there it's going to be Perfect Shiny grinding for battling. It'll be a while before I get all the moves memorized and the weaknesses and items and whatnot, but working on it. Anyways, enough rambling, thus far I've received a few nice pokemon off here, and the community seems awesome. I've been apart of a lot of online communities like this for many games, and I am generally a donator to keep things alive! So, is there anywhere to donate o.O? I haven't found a place yet. We also play the actual TCG so that's always fun Smile

Edit: Oh yeah, favorite Pokemon

1: Blastoise will always hold a special place in my heart
2: Mewtwo because, Mewtwo
3: Sylveon, dunno why, but, it's pretty as hell, my GF laughs at me, but show me a more adorable pokemon other than Sylveon and I'll tell you that you're wrong and that my opinion is the correct one.
Welcome, I hope you enjoy the community
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

Welcome to the Site