Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi!
Big Grin 
Hello to everyone on PokemonForever.com! I am SnappGamez, known in-game as Ashton on my OmegaRuby save. The first Pokemon game I owned was SoulSilver (which I got really confused at and was unable to beat). I thought it was cool that my Pokemon followed me around. The next Pokemon game I got was Pokemon White (but I got Black as well because I wanted Reshiram) and I really liked Gen 5. Now I'm on OmegaRuby. Once I complete the game and my Pokedex I plan on going into Pokemon breeding and to start getting more involved in the community.

But yeah, hi. How are you?
Hi,If you want something to start off your breeding, first watch a few videos. i have a couple extra 6IV dittos and a few Pokemon with their HA as well as 5-6 IVs if youre interested
(Aug 7, 2016, 12:23 PM)Serkurity Wrote: Hi,If you want something to start off your breeding, first watch a few videos. i have a couple extra 6IV dittos and a few Pokemon with their HA as well as 5-6 IVs if youre interested
I've watched TheJWittz's video on Pokemon breeding, as well as his videos on EVs, IVs, and the Mesuda method. As for dittos, I'll have to think about it, though I appreciate the offer at least.