Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi!
Hi all,  I stumbled across this site the other day and am really glad I did Smile I love trying to collect and evolve my pokemon in order to complete my pokedex.  I don't understand all the intricacies with iv or personalities,  but I'm hoping to learn.  I love eevee and am hoping to get all the evolutions plus shinies of them Smile  I'm also trying to collect all the variations of vivillon and have made a good start via GTS.  would love to make friends here Smile 

Thanks for reading!
(Sep 4, 2016, 03:51 AM)Aivi_kupo Wrote: Hi all,  I stumbled across this site the other day and am really glad I did Smile I love trying to collect and evolve my pokemon in order to complete my pokedex.  I don't understand all the intricacies with iv or personalities,  but I'm hoping to learn.  I love eevee and am hoping to get all the evolutions plus shinies of them Smile  I'm also trying to collect all the variations of vivillon and have made a good start via GTS.  would love to make friends here Smile 

Thanks for reading!

hi
I love the shiny eeveelutions too! My favorite eeveelution is Vaporeon but if you consider all their shiny forms, Umbreon is pretty fantastic as well. Welcome to the party! Stay a while, and if you're looking to learn about the ins and outs of Pokemon nuances, here is a good end of the forum to start at! See ya around!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?