Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi
Welcome and Hello. I am a console gamer mostly but why should I go PC?
you can do a lot more with PC and there is a bigger variety of games for PCs
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:32 AM)SpartanVulture Wrote: you can do a lot more with PC and there is a bigger variety of games for PCs

But in my experience computers are really expensive if you want to get a decent one especially for gaming. Do you have a good cheap computer that you would recommend (200 Usd or 170 Euro less?
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:53 PM)elmo_loves_cake Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 09:32 AM)SpartanVulture Wrote: you can do a lot more with PC and there is a bigger variety of games for PCs

But in my experience computers are really expensive if you want to get a decent one especially for gaming. Do you have a good cheap computer that you would recommend (200 Usd or 170 Euro less?

I don't even think you can get a PS4/Xbox One with that, nevermind a gaming PC :P
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:14 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 12:53 PM)elmo_loves_cake Wrote:

I don't even think you can get a PS4/Xbox One with that, nevermind a gaming PC :P

200 usd or 170 euros would only get you 1 component for a PC of you wanted a good quuality PC
It's just not worth it in my opinion. No offence to the PC gamers out there though Smile
(Jan 8, 2015, 05:12 PM)Nathan Wrote: It's just not worth it in my opinion. No offence to the PC gamers out there though Smile

I have a PS4 and Xbox 360 but all my friends rave about PC gaming and none of them want to but the next-gen consoles
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:54 PM)elmo_loves_cake Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 05:12 PM)Nathan Wrote: It's just not worth it in my opinion. No offence to the PC gamers out there though Smile

I have a PS4 and Xbox 360 but all my friends rave about PC gaming and none of them want to but the next-gen consoles

It's up to you what you do with your money.
The only downside to PC gaming is it is pretty expensive. Now if you already have the latest and greatest then it can last a few years. But if you're the type of person who needs to upgrade everything a new GFX comes out then it does cost a lot more. I was lazy myself and decided to just buy a gaming PC, cost me $2,300 with taxes. No big deal for me but if I were to build it, it would've been a lot cheaper.