Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi ALL!
I am new to pokemonforever, but not new to the Pokemon games. Wonder if I may be one of the oldest on here at age 62? I got started with Pokemon a LONG time ago, initially playing with my children and now with grand-children. I originally started out on my own playing the Final Fantasy series on the old Gameboy, but the kids got interested in Pokemon and I started playing with them. And became a Pokemon lover forever. It is still a family occupation, with 3 generations continuing to play, trade and compete with each other. And we always race to see who can be the first to get the latest release!
The first thing I thought was, "Jesus, 62 years old?" There really are Pokemon fans of all ages, and I'm glad. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
^_^ You just may be the oldest! Haha! but hey, that's just awesome! I love how you got into it because your kids and grandkids were! That's just beautiful! and now I KNOW I'm not the only parent on this site, which is also awesome! <3 <3 <3 Welcome to the group!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Haha! Same reaction as Excalibur. It's really awesome that you play video games with your children and grand-children!!
Welcome to PokémonForever and have fun!
It's really sweet that your whole family is into the same game series. I bet it makes it so that real life Pokémon events are like a family outing hahah. It's a pleasure to have you on the site and I truly hope that you enjoy your time here! Heart
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!