Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi Everyone
The best way to do it would be to obtain a few 3 IV Pokemon via the Dexnav, you know when it's 3 IVs because the 3 stars (Potential) will be lit up meaning it is at least a 3 IV Pokemon. You then need to go to the battle resort and speak to this guy: [Image: ivjudge.jpg]

Once you've got a mixture of the IVs you need, so one Pokemon has Attack, Sp. Attack and HP, the other Pokemon should have maxed IVs in the other stats, so Defense, SP. Defense and Speed. You then need to breed them Pokemon together, until you eventually start getting Pokemon with more than 3 IVs and then you breed them together, until you've got whichever IVs you desire on the Pokemon. It's a little confusing at first, but once you've got the hang of it, you wont even think about it and you'll know what you're doing.
Oh I see.Now that clear things up.Will give it a try when i found my desired pokemon to breed. Thanks for your guidance on how to breed Smile
No problem dude, you know where I am if you still need some more help with it Smile
Welcome Vasteleon
Thanks Smile