Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi Everyone!
Hi all,

New guy here. Thought I'd say hello.

I'm Adam. I've been a long time player of the series going back to when I get my first copy of Red when it was first released here in the U.K.
I've only ever played the hand-held console games and was never that Interested in the any of the other console games (Stadium, Snap etc..)

As I've gotten older my commitment to the series takes a sideline to responsibilities (Work, buying a house, things like that) but there are times, like right now that I get right back into the games and get focused on filling my Pokédex and completing the actual games. Due to the above I still haven't completed X, Y, A/S or O/R.

I look forward to chatting or trading with you all.
Welcome friend Smile @adamness
Welcome to the site
(Feb 5, 2016, 07:25 AM)adamness Wrote: Hi all,

New guy here. Thought I'd say hello.

I'm Adam. I've been a long time player of the series going back to when I get my first copy of Red when it was first released here in the U.K.
I've only ever played the hand-held console games and was never that Interested in the any of the other console games (Stadium, Snap etc..)

As I've gotten older my commitment to the series takes a sideline to responsibilities (Work, buying a house, things like that) but there are times, like right now that I get right back into the games and get focused on filling my Pokédex and completing the actual games. Due to the above I still haven't completed X, Y, A/S or O/R.

I look forward to chatting or trading with you all.

welcome to the site glad to have another person from the uk
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Welcome to the the site bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome hope to see you more my friend
Welcome =)