Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi everyone!
Wink 
Hi everyone in TheJustinFlynn community!

My name is Adrian. I live in Australia, and I am a student studying towards my Computer Science degree, hoping to become a game developer at some point in the future.

I'm not exactly new to the community (both in here and the stream community). I've been lurking around since Justin started to play X and Y, and have been a member since. I was subscribed for a while, but for reasons I'm not going to discuss, I had to temporarily stop my subscription.

Anyway, I hope to become an active member of this community from now on until school starts again, and I hope that I will gain new friends along the way Smile

I'll be editing my signature to include the following, but for now, I'll post my friend code and ORAS super secret base QR code with this post. I hope you'll add me and make me your Secret Pal Smile

FC: 1864-9657-1396
My ORAS SSB QR code:
[Image: iGMpggL.png]

That's it from me for now. Hope to talk to you soon Smile ,
Adrian
Hi adrian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ what games do you play atm?
Welcome
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 27, 2014, 04:53 AM)Achat Wrote: Hi adrian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/ what games do you play atm?

Hi Achat, how are you Smile Right now, I'm playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Minecraft, FIFA 15, and COD Advanced Warfare.

(Nov 27, 2014, 05:12 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome

Thanks Animekid7 Smile
Welcome Adrian!
(Nov 27, 2014, 07:30 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: Welcome Adrian!

Thanks tygaa2 Smile