Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi guys!
So I'm new to the community. Not really experienced with advanced concepts of Pokemon but I'm working on learning. I don't know too much about breeding or competitive battle yet but hopefully I can be of some contribution to the community!
(Apr 24, 2016, 05:08 PM)Calyx Wrote: So I'm new to the community. Not really experienced with advanced concepts of Pokemon but I'm working on learning. I don't know too much about breeding or competitive battle yet but hopefully I can be of some contribution to the community!
Let's learn together Smile I'm in the same situation as you. Welcome to the forums regardless I hope you have great time here.
Welcome to the forum!  Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Welcome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome M8! :P  hope you enjoy your stay here.
(Apr 24, 2016, 05:33 PM)lustrousdreams Wrote:
(Apr 24, 2016, 05:08 PM)Calyx Wrote: So I'm new to the community. Not really experienced with advanced concepts of Pokemon but I'm working on learning. I don't know too much about breeding or competitive battle yet but hopefully I can be of some contribution to the community!
Let's learn together Smile I'm in the same situation as you. Welcome to the forums regardless I hope you have great time here.

Thanks! I look forward to it!

Thanks everyone!