Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there! ^.^
I've poked around in a couple of threads (and even started up a trade one of my own), and only just now realized this particular section existed. I must've looked right past it, whoopsy daisy!

Hello, Pokemon Forever!! I go by Lythania--or Lyth--in a lot of games. I've been a Pokemon fan for quite some time now. When I was a kid, my mother bought me my very first handheld game system: The yellow Gameboy Color with a couple pokemon on it, which came with Pokemon Yellow. I've been a fan ever since! (I looked up the bundle, and it seems like I probably got it for Christmas in 1999, around a year after Yellow was released.)

I did miss a couple of generations but I've played YellowSilver, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, White 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire. I still have the special GBC, my trading cables, and power cords, but I don't have my Yellow cartridge anymore. I was a dumb kid and traded it away after I beat it for a whole ton of Pokemon cards hahahah, it's one of my absolute biggest regrets. I still have Silver but I'm really not sure where the cartridge is, it's buried in my stuff somewhere I'm sure.

I remember that I loved doodling dolphins at that age, and as soon as I saw Vaporeon I was in LOVE!  Heart Heart Heart  Vaporeon was my original favorite pokemon and still holds a very special place in my heart, as you can see by the avatar I use for this site. XD Vulpix was a close second, it's just so adorable! I also remember that I used to come up with my own versions of Pokemon Evolutions at that age. I painted a few different ones that I came up with and still own those paintings to this day! I should find those sometime and scan the silly little things. I came up with Leafeon first, Nintendo! >:[ (Heehee.)

I recently finished my pokedex. :D A couple kind people on this website did tradebacks with me so I could register the few event legendaries I hadn't 'seen' yet. I'm still trying to trade around for Manaphy, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect in my thread in the Trade section. :3

Um.. I really have no idea what else to say here, I kinda just rambled for a few minutes. Erm.. Enjoy? XDD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Lol when I first joined I passed the meet and greet section too XD
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I guess that people get distracted by all the posts and miss it entirely. xD
-----
Our community is growing and so is our post number XD

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

@Johnnyspyguy I've met some pretty nice people in here so far. I hope that more nice people find and join the site! It's wonderful to see so many kind fans in one place.
-----
Yah this community is great I'm on here everyday

I'll likely be on every day as well, especially since I'm keeping an eye on my trade thread.
-----