Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there
(May 18, 2015, 01:34 AM)BonFire5 Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how adding through the Friend code works myself. I think we both type it in through the 3DS menu. The little orange smiley face. Friend Safari shows up after the end game.

Alrighty. I'll add you up. :3
(May 18, 2015, 07:43 AM)Srcsqwrn Wrote:
(May 18, 2015, 01:34 AM)BonFire5 Wrote: I'm not entirely sure how adding through the Friend code works myself. I think we both type it in through the 3DS menu. The little orange smiley face. Friend Safari shows up after the end game.

Ah bugger, we both have to be online at the same time for it to work going from a search I did.
First of all, welcome to the site!

(May 18, 2015, 10:59 AM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(May 18, 2015, 07:43 AM)Srcsqwrn Wrote:

Ah bugger, we both have to be online at the same time for it to work going from a search I did.
Kinda correct. So here's how the process works:

1) You both add each other's friend code from the 3DS menu using the Internet option
2) Once you've both added each other's code and connected to the Internet at least once with your 3DS after doing so you will both see each other as friends in your 3DS
3) To access each other's friend safari you will need to go to Kiloude City in the building
4) To see all 3 of the other person's pokemon you will need to both have completed the game and both be online in PSS at least once

Happy hunting!
Welcome my good sir OpieOP
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(May 18, 2015, 01:54 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Welcome my good sir OpieOP
Thanks!

Gonna be honest, I have no idea what OpieOP is. My immediate thought was that Opie from Sons of Anarchy is Over Powered.