Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi there! Newbie!
Star 
Hello! My name is TimidChatot! I am a proud Pokemon gamer, and I enjoy hunting for rare or shiny pokemon! It becomes addictive, and feels good when you get one, which is why I do it! Anyways, I hope to meet a lot of lovely people here, and I hope to become friends! (Also looking for friends via friend code)
Welcome to the club!
Welcome to the forum!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! I hope to be a new part of this community!
Escape while you can! Haha welcome here dude (or dudette)
(Apr 11, 2016, 05:49 PM)le2017 Wrote: Escape while you can! Haha welcome here dude (or dudette) Thanks! And yeah, I'm a girl. ^ - ^
Welcome m8 also I have a whopping SEVEN legit shinies so professional  Cool
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Hi welcome to the community! Just remember the two most important rules: find time to praise our lord and savior Goomy and never, ever Math here. :P

Enjoy the forums!

Also, if you haven't seen Justin's shiny Chatot reaction on YouTube, it's definitely worth checking out!
Welcome! I went ahead and added your friendcode Smile. Feel free to add me back!
Welcome to the site! Enjoy your time here! If you want, add me and I will add you back as soon as I can.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!