Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hoenn Pokedex Completion
Hi everyone. I need help on completing my pokedex, there is still a lot of pokemon I need and I am not catching the legendaries from my game because I want to soft reset for them. I will catch most of what I don't have right now. Of course i only have Omega Ruby so I need all the AS exclusive. Please respond and I can give you a time tomorrow. This post is only for me, so don't ask the person who may be helping me on this thread, contact them yourself please. I need the shiny charm because I am often shiny hunting everyday, and not catching much. Your help would be appreciated and I can give away three of my shinies of your choice if you help me complete the WHOLE thing! Please help and thanks. Also if you could do me a favor and follow two amazing streamers on Twitch, their names are ShinyProfessor CrustyMustard, they are very good streamers, and stream very often! Thanks!

Luke
(Nov 8, 2015, 10:33 PM)crispypsyduck Wrote: Hi everyone. I need help on completing my pokedex, there is still a lot of pokemon I need and I am not catching the legendaries from my game because I want to soft reset for them. I will catch most of what I don't have right now. Of course i only have Omega Ruby so I need all the AS exclusive. Please respond and I can give you a time tomorrow. This post is only for me, so don't ask the person who may be helping me on this thread, contact them yourself please. I need the shiny charm because I am often shiny hunting everyday, and not catching much. Your help would be appreciated and I can give away three of my shinies of your choice if you help me complete the WHOLE thing! Please help and thanks. Also if you could do me a favor and follow two amazing streamers on Twitch, their names are ShinyProfessor CrustyMustard, they are very good streamers, and stream very often! Thanks!

Luke

I have AS so I can pretty much help you with what you are missing for your hoenn dex, tell me your list of pokemons you need and I will try to search for them in my PC storage.
btw the easiest way to get version exclusive pokes is to wondertrade
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:19 AM)bamman Wrote: btw the easiest way to get version exclusive pokes is to wondertrade

Oh I know, I have a lot, it's mainly like Kyogre, and the AS legendaries exclusives. GTS is the worst, so no hope there