Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Holiday Giveaway ^_^
Hello everyone! Since my Halloween giveaway went well, I decided I would do another one for Christmas. I've bred five winter/holiday themed pokemon for shinies to give to the winners! Additionally, they have 4-6 max IV stats, useful natures, and egg moves where possible! Since they all hatched incredibly quickly, I may or may not breed some more in the approaching weeks. If you would like to enter to win, just say or comment anything here. I will most likely pick the winners between December 24th and December 26th. Good luck, and happy holidays everyone!

P.S. If you have any suggestions on pokemon I should try to breed for this giveaway, please suggest them! But keep in mind, I HAVE already bred five species, so if you think your idea is an obvious one chances are I've already covered it =P
first person like never wins but ima start the train
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
I would like to enter the giveaway :D Thanks for doing this Vaccinium

I recommend Glaceon, Delibird, Frost Rotom, and Aurorus :D
I want to enter Smile
I would also like to enter :3 hopefully you got santa bird (delibird) shiny. that'd be an awesome one to get <3 if I win that is XD
i would like to enter too :] and umm ill recommend delibird cuz of present
I'll join the train... How about a SHINY PERFECT IV MODEST AEGISLASH?
Good luck to all the commentators!  Angel
But we all know who's going to win! :D
I'll be doing the drawing in an hour or two! Afterwards, I will privately message each winner. After an amount of time, which I will not specify here, if a winner has not responded to my message to exchange friend codes, they will forfeit their prize and I will conduct another drawing! Good luck everyone!
Can I enter