Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to get EON Ticket with Homepass
(Dec 3, 2014, 05:15 PM)evilsabre Wrote: if its a laptop you will almost definitely have 1 otherwise i doubt your desktop came with it as standard so you would prob know if you installed one/ brought a network adapter to plug in the front like i have Smile

Well, I tried it on my laptop (Windows 7), I have yet to try it on my desktop computer (Windows 8)
and another thing, if you use your PC Wireless adapter to connect the internet this may not work for you, so you should need another wireless adapter for it to work and share the connection to your 3DS
(Dec 3, 2014, 06:45 PM)Lilligant Wrote: and another thing, if you use your PC Wireless adapter to connect the internet this may not work for you, so you should need another wireless adapter for it to work and share the connection to your 3DS

Ok, but what mac address did you use to get the eon ticket from the 3? I tried another method and it would connect but not give me the streetpass
This is rather interesting, I wonder if this means there are going to be lots of exploits and things coming out of a similar method? Hopefully nothing too game-breaking will come of it, if possible.
(Dec 3, 2014, 06:46 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2014, 06:45 PM)Lilligant Wrote: and another thing, if you use your PC Wireless adapter to connect the internet this may not work for you, so you should need another wireless adapter for it to work and share the connection to your 3DS

Ok, but what mac address did you use to get the eon ticket from the 3? I tried another method and it would connect but not give me the streetpass

i got the ticket with the address that ends with 4
nice guide liligant ! xD this really look like that pokecheck
Great post this is very interesting