Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Howdy
Hi, so as you can see my name is lesserdragon......stupid name i know but it was an accident on an mmo many years ago and it stuck, so you guys can call me LD for short.

im 26 from the uk

I have alot of experience on mmo games have lead a few guilds/clans 1 or 2 being quite successful, my most recent game was Planetside 2 and after a year of that and what i like to think is my best mmo accomplishment is from there, i started and maintained one of the highest acknowledged outfits on my server and it is still going strong even without me Smile.
currently playing Archeage on the melisara server : IGN Lessardragon for anyone that plays and wants to add me

anyway i love pokemon, i own every game so far BUT never really got in depth with it till now, some of you will have seen me asking nooby questions.

I look forward to being part of 1 of the very few successful communities i have found online and hope to make some friends here Smile

TLDR: nice to meet you , love being here :P

LD
Welcome!

I'm a huge MMO fan too. Not a hardcore one with my own guilds/servers but I love to play them Smile
Welcome LD
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hi LD! Welcome to the site!
who doesn't like mmo's :P

anyway welcome
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums dude! If there's anything I can help you with at all, don't hesitate to ask! Smile
Thanks everyone for the greetings