Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I am back hopefully with some ORAS teams in mind (hopefully, don't hold it against me
I am back after a long hiatus. I'm hoping to share some teams i have made/will make in the future on X/Y/ORAS. See you around!

AidanC97
@AidanC97 Welcome back, it is a pleasure to get to know you. And to have another competitive player, who I can leech information off of. If you don't mind me asking, why did you take a Hiatus? I always wonder, for me I was broke and couldn't update my system with each Pokemon release, and so I fell behind until recently.

So, what do some of your teams consist of, Pokemon wise?

There I go again, getting nosey. So sorry, I'm really not...but we'll keep that hush hush, I'm a naturally nosey person. Anywho, don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything, I'm always happy to help.
(Jul 15, 2016, 02:38 PM)Dassah Wrote: @AidanC97 Welcome back, it is a pleasure to get to know you. And to have another competitive player, who I can leech information off of. If you don't mind me asking, why did you take a Hiatus? I always wonder, for me I was broke and couldn't update my system with each Pokemon release, and so I fell behind until recently.

So, what do some of your teams consist of, Pokemon wise?

There I go again, getting nosey. So sorry, I'm really not...but we'll keep that hush hush, I'm a naturally nosey person. Anywho, don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything, I'm always happy to help.

Hey @Dassah! Great to hear from you. I took a hiatus because i needed to finish off school. I'm now graduated, which means i can play both leisurely and competitively again, which is always nice.

As for your question regarding my pokemon teams, it's a free-for-all, basically. I find a pokemon, train it up a bit, and decide whom to use then. In X/Y/ORAS, however, it wasn't like this though. I would do EXTENSIVE research into each one, including the starters, and make sure that they fit accordingly. Whether that be having a team with no more than 2 weaknesses per type or a type covering the other's weakness.

If i need assistance (be it trading certain pokemon, or just leisurely battling for fun), i'm always around! Hope to chat with you soon!

~AC97