Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I assume introductions are in order.
I'm sodding terrible at writing these kinds of things.
Hallo, I'm Netherlandish, somewhat recently - and by that I mean last year - got into the competitive side of Pokémon and am curious to know how my tactics and teams stand up against people whom are much more adamant about the competitive scene.
When it comes to Pokémon, I am a big fan of breeding, and would love to know if this forum hosts Little Cup tourneys, as everyone knows baby pokémon are best pokémon. I am also an avid shiny hunter, though I much prefer natural shinies to using the radar or chain fishing and thus most of mine has been obtained this way.
My current competitive team is as thus;
[Image: wum2ok.png]
If going by the Smogon tier listing, I believe a majority of these are classified under 'UU', save Sylveon and Dragonite whom are 'OU'. I don't pick my team purely on how well they do in competitive battles, but because I like them. Hence why I use Mega Absol instead of a Mega which has been winning tournaments left and right such as Mega Kangaskhan or Mega Charizard. Also not a big fan on using legendaries, I dunno, they just don't seem fun to me.

Also word of warning, I am a highly opinionated twat-waffle, and if you run Prankster Sabeleye you are the scum of the earth.
Your introduction was good Smile, we havent done a little cup yet but I don't see why not, you'll learn a lot here and the advice I can give you is you need to balance you team with strong pokemon and pokemon you like cause some teams can be easily beaten, for me personally I like to add at least one pokemon just for fun but they still can be beneficial Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
A couple of these guys I picked up on suggestion from other people, Nidoking from my friend who's far more into the competitive side of things than I, and Doublade from Justin Flynn's channel.
I mess around with this team on Pokémon Showdown, and I mostly compete in Doubles battles, since Colosseum is my favourite Pokémon game, and insofar this team has been doing fairly well for me. I tend to always open up with Doublade and Nidoking as they are the bulkier ones of my team, and can deal a bunch of damage. Dragonite and Sylveon are my heavy hitters, and Mega Absol as my surprise attacker. Not a lot of people expect you to run Mega Absol as there are far superior megas out there, and no one expects the Magic Bounce. I mostly have Kingdra in there for type coverage, also because I love dragon-types, and because I caught shiny Horsea and was determined to make it competitive.
[I am uncertain if I'm at liberty to discuss stratagem here, or if I should take it to a different forum topic. Pardon if I am a derp.]
Hi Ned! Welcome to the website!
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
well we prefer vgc and not smogon in this comunity but welcom Smile
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
Well, I didn't mean to come off that I'm a fan of Smogon. In fact I quite honestly detest a lot of the community as well as their "this is our way, the only way, the right way" mentality. I was only using the tier listings [which is not only inaccurate but also nonsensical more often than not] as a means of point of reference.
I'm unsure if you are also referencing my comment about a Little Cup tournament, I was meaning in reference to the game type from Pokémon Stadium 2,