Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'll get people any pokemon you want
Shiny or not Shiny i'll get it ( *It might take some time to get your pokemon )
Hey! Do you hack or...? I will be interested ^^
HA basculin?? been looking for weeks :\
shiny porygon 2 and shiny porygon-z modest natuure? and then moves  on my porygon z will be thunderbolt ice beam protect and recover. for my porygon2 same. If you cant get specific moves fine but please atleast shiny nad nature :D
Hello, @Stufful ! Smile

Welcome to Pokemon Forever!!!! :D

You came to the right Pokemon community to volunteer to distribute Pokemons. You can consider hosting a giveaway of your own, like me!!!! :D

Oh course, what makes Pokemon Forever so special as compared to other Pokemon communities is that the community here are mostly nice people with courtesy! We don't harass people or send hate mails like r/pokemongiveaway. Oh course, we are still a new community and we looked forward to working together in the future. Smile

And if you want to host a collaboration giveaway, feel free to contact me or any other Pokemon giveaway hosts! Smile

And be sure to check out our Discord Channel, there are a lot of nice people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Feb 8, 2017, 09:01 PM)Stufful Wrote: Shiny or not Shiny i'll get it ( *It might take some time to get your pokemon )

Shiny Rowlett: Lvl 5 please thank you Smile
Do you gen? If so, I will not accept any trades you make me.
I really want a Shiny Charmander. Charmander is an easy second to Latios and Latias as far as favorite pokemon.
Do you hack them in or catch? If you hack can you get me a Poké Ball pattern Vivillon? :O