Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm Dubbing This a Shiny Hunting Method!!
If it isn't already, I'm dubbing Wonder Trade as a shiny hunting method! :O Every night, around 11pm-2am EST I wondertrade in front of the TV, and it's probably responsible for about 1/2 a box of shiny's that I currently own and a ton that I traded off for legendaries O.O

Seriously though, you want shiny's but don't have the energy to hunt.. Wonder trade all the way bro! xD

The odds I've had for getting shiny's through wondertrade has been about 1 in every 2 boxes of Poke's
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I agree I will watch some videos and wonder trade away I got a 6iv shiny tyranataur
The only real downside is every shiny you get is most likely going to be a hack, but I just use them to trade for other shiny's or whatever
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I just noticed you where devilmoth :D  I tend to look at photos first so I did not notice and how did the shiny riolu run go?
Oh yea know.. I set up a horrible team and failed tragically! Haha xD Yeah.. I get bored looking at the same old avatar all the time!
Do you have any shinies or legendaries you would want to trade?
(Jun 17, 2016, 11:40 AM)devilmoth Wrote: If it isn't already, I'm dubbing Wonder Trade as a shiny hunting method! :O Every night, around 11pm-2am EST I wondertrade in front of the TV, and it's probably responsible for about 1/2 a box of shiny's that I currently own and a ton that I traded off for legendaries O.O

Seriously though, you want shiny's but don't have the energy to hunt.. Wonder trade all the way bro! xD

The odds I've had for getting shiny's through wondertrade has been about 1 in every 2 boxes of Poke's
Go on AusLove twitch streams he's always trading shinies
yeah I've gotten a hacked protean shiny greninja before. Most of the shinies I've gotten are legit tho
You're so lucky! I usually get zigzagoons and wurmples.
@Tedtbh I'm actually already subscribed lolol ^_^''

@ContrarySnivy Yeah, I get zigged a lot too... but most are holding an item and I like to steal them before zigging somebody else