Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi everyone !
Greetings !
I'm Nytheouf, 27 years old, after growing up with Pokemon with versions red, yellow, gold, I fall again into Pokemon with versions Y and Omega Ruby because of a friend at work :P
i love all the online features and in these days that there's an event every weeks it's very exciting.
usually I'm just chilling in the game, I'm not very berserk with the Pokemon mating system as I know some people are Smile
I found this forum by Google and I love it, so much support and help from everyone !
please to meet you!
Hi! I'm MistressGlaceon! Don't hesitate to ask me any questions if you need any help!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(May 11, 2016, 04:49 PM)nytheouf Wrote: Greetings !
I'm Nytheouf, 27 years old, after growing up with Pokemon with versions red, yellow, gold, I fall again into Pokemon with versions Y and Omega Ruby because of a friend at work :P
i love all the online features and in these days that there's an event every weeks it's very exciting.
usually I'm just chilling in the game, I'm not very berserk with the Pokemon mating system as I know some people are Smile
I found this forum by Google and I love it, so much support and help from everyone !
please to meet you!

welcome! always needs more members! remember if you ever wanna trade im the guy you go to! i love trading!!!!
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(May 11, 2016, 04:54 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(May 11, 2016, 04:49 PM)nytheouf Wrote: Greetings !
please to meet you!

welcome! always needs more members! remember if you ever wanna trade im the guy you go to! i love trading!!!!
also if you need any help getting pokemon dont be afraid scared to ask me :P
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Thanks guys, I first found this site because of the Darkrai event, I went on the second day of the event and surprise ! No codes left.... Ebgames in Canada sucks... In February they didn't even knew there was codes lol