Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey, everyone!
Big Grin 
Hello, guys! 

My name is Kosty, I'm 20 y/o and I started playing pokemon Alpha Sapphire few weeks ago. I've always been a huge fan of Pokemon, but in my country is Nintendo not popular at all and I also couldn't afford the console. I've got noone to play with and that's why I'm here! Smile  I My favourite pokemon so far is Shroomish and Breloom and I'm really hoping for a shiny one. My friend code is in my profile, but if there's anyone willing to help me with completing pokedex to get lucky charm, or even help me by explaining how to get shinies, how to breed pokemon and how that "safari" works, I'd be more than grateful. I'll provide you my skype in PM, so we could talk/chat there as I'm not sure if there is any way to communicate in 3DS. Sorry for long post, I'm looking forward to find some new friends here and have some fun together! Have a great day, 
Your's sincerely,
Kosty Smile
Hi Kosty, im also playing alpha sapphire and currently trying to complete the national dex for the shiny charm. So far I have 2 shinies and im hunting for more. You should add me. My fc is 1907-8148-6415  :D
(May 5, 2016, 12:26 PM)Raltsy Wrote: Hi Kosty, im also playing alpha sapphire and currently trying to complete the national dex for the shiny charm. So far I have 2 shinies and im hunting for more. You should add me. My fc is 1907-8148-6415  :D

Oh hey! Gladly <3 Can you add me on skype? "Kosty223"  Cheers! 
Hi if you want to trade and stuff make sure to add FC