Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan
I need both for the pokedex, but I don't have a friend safari with tyrogue, so I can't get either. Well, if you do have a friend safari with tyrogue, let me know please and i'll add you! But if you have either of those pokemon, that would be great as well!

If you want something specific for it, just let me know. If you don't want me to keepyou tra it, i'll give it back after you trade it to me! 

Thanks! :D
Excuse me, on the title I meant i need Hitmonlee AND Hitmonchan

Sorry! :s
Do you own Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? If so, then head to the fiery path and look for Tyrogue. its a hidden Pokemon there, so. If not then I am more than willing to catch two and train them up for you.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
No, I dont have ORAS, I have Pokemon Y. But yeah if you could catch 2 for me and train them, It would be great! :D But I can always train them if you don't feel like it. I'll add you when I get home (i'm in school at the moment)

Thanks! Smile
No problem and same here lol. I too am stuck at school right now.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I have them. I can trade with you. I'll want a Clauncher and a Bergmite. And can you please give me a +1 rep?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Oh, well i'll add you both. (first come first serve) @ElliotProbablyTheBest I have a bergmite, but I can't get a clauncher since I don't have pokemon X, but i'll see if I can get you one. (unless you have another offer instead of a clauncher)

I'll +1 rep both of you for being so nice and giving me the pokemon I needed ^^.
OK then, Deposit your bergmite to the GTS, for a Hitmonlee. Because I'm currently running a giveaway and I can't leave it even for a second.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Sorry, can that wait or will it be to late because I'm still in school (I'm almost out though like in 40 minutes or so)
Sure, I'll wait.