Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Diphos Gym Leaders
Hey. Im here to say that me and one of my friends made a region together named diphos and we need some players to be gym leader/Elite 4/ Champion. We only have two tuoes taken and they are psychic and grass type. If you wanna join you need to following 

you need Kik- If you have Kik pit your username into a chat with the other members
Pokemon x or y- this region is going to have the x and y pokemon since most players dont have oras yet 
send FC- put your friend code in the reply section so we can friend you on the 3ds system
rules and pokes- you need the pokes and the rules of your gym. Including the type that will be discussed via kik
thank you
Having monotype gyms doesn't sound like the best idea if you want to give players a challenge...
The Elite four and the champion arent hoing to have mono type pokemon. So there going to be the challenge. But we are still coming up with ideas about it. And you seem to know your stuff. Wanna join?
So what? You want people to run though 8 easy players before they get to have any fun?  I dunno, I don't use a one-type team (who would realisticly?) and I really don't want to join kik.
Ok. Me and my buddy are doing dual type gyms. And ok