Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need friends for fried safari
I don't have any friends who have Pokemon x and y, so I have no one to add in the friend safari. If you wouldn't mind adding me, my friend code is 0963 2820 7620. I don't know my type or my Pokemon yet, but I'll update the thread when I figure those out

Edit: I have recently found out I have a ghost type safari with dusclops, pumpkaboo, and Lamont. If anyone has a safari with an eevee in it, or just has a dark type safari, please let me know. Thank you for all your help!
@Borgoats I'll add you and tell you what Pokemon you have, give me a minute to add you. My FC is on the side
(Jul 2, 2016, 09:35 AM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: @Borgoats I'll add you and tell you what Pokemon you have, give me a minute to add you. My FC is on the side Alright  thanks! I just sent the request
@Borgoats: Added you!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I will add you as soon as possible! I have a dragon type, with Shelgon, Sliggoo and Fraxure!
I'll add you now :D
@Tomatoman1 @devilmoth Alright, I've sent a request to you both
(Jul 2, 2016, 09:46 AM)ProfessorLapras Wrote: I added you back 
@Borgoats you have a ghost safari with Dusclops, Pumpkaboo and Lampent
Alrigjt, thanks! I was somewhat hoping for dark type, but that works too. Thanks again for your help