Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need help (done)
I'm on my iPad right now and trying to log into my account on my computer but forgot my password I click lost password put in my email and it isn't sending the email I need help here
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:11 PM)The Gaalen Wrote: I'm on my iPad right now and trying to log into my account on my computer but forgot my password I click lost password put in my email and it isn't sending the email I need help here
I would PM one of the MODS on the site-- I am sure they can direct you in the right direction-- Good luck!

P.S. Check your Spam mail in your email-- I found my pw retrieval in there & had to change my settings so PokeForever wouldn't go in there anymore-- Hope this helps @The Gaalen
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:49 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: Thank you so much it was In my spam and it is now reset! 
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:07 AM)The Gaalen Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:49 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: Thank you so much it was In my spam and it is now reset! 
Yay!! I am glad I could help :D 

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions-- I am always happy to help when I can @The Gaalen
(Mar 14, 2016, 05:32 PM)pokePRiSMA Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:07 AM)The Gaalen Wrote:
Yay!! I am glad I could help :D 

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions-- I am always happy to help when I can @The Gaalen
sure thing! ill be sure to let you know!