Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need help please
Im starting to get into competitive battling in pokemon and I have a six iv scyther that I want to evolve into a scizor. The problem Im having is that I don't have that many friends to trade with and if someone could be so kind as to give me their friend code and be able to give my syther back, I'll give you any pokemon that you need because I also have an action replay. It would be greatly apreciated :D
I will help you ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956
I do not anything in exchange
But you can give me something random and cool :P
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Thank you man ill give you something not complete trash, just name it if anything comes to mind Smile my friend code is 3368-3287-0743 my name is cormadee2
can you look on Smogon for a competitive Tyranitar set and make that and shiny
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Sure no problem, mega or no?
No maga a positive reputation would be appreciated
#Teamforum

For some reason you are showing up on my friends list and no problem, just give me some time first
oh I put your friend code in and it added you I thought you did the same that's strange
#Teamforum

Can you ask to trade with me then cause it's not letting me
Hold on its in my battle box lol sorry lol