Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need some advice.
Hi guys,

Im going to start selling a starter kit of TCG cards on ebay, it will consist of:

A 60 card deck
-20 Trainer cards
-20 Energy cards
-20 Pokémon cards
+ 1 shiny (like the real decks)
1 Random shiny card in a toploader
1 Ultra pro deck box
100 soft sleeves

So, my question is how much would you pay for this?
And would you even buy it?

Ty Ty,
Ozzy.

EDIT: In the future if these sell I would maybe create a collectors kit with pokemon sleeves, jap cards, base set 1st eds and plushies. Is that something you would buy or nah?
I used to collect cards, but I've fallen out of the habit. It's something I'd definitely consider getting back into, but money's a bit tight right now for me ^^; Then again, I don't really know what cards go for these days, but it'd definitely be something that would attract my attention. And plushies too, I can't resist a cute Pokemon plush
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
(Apr 15, 2015, 05:47 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I used to collect cards, but I've fallen out of the habit. It's something I'd definitely consider getting back into, but money's a bit tight right now for me ^^;  Then again, I don't really know what cards go for these days, but it'd definitely be something that would attract my attention. And plushies too, I can't resist a cute Pokemon plush

yeah ive got back into it the last 6 months, only really collecting but I figured this was a way to make a little bit of money but also give people a bargin for their money. If its something that would attract your attention then that's good. And OMG plushies *-*.

Anyway thanks for replying mate you were really helpful, +1 rep.