Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I want this title to say something else than "HI!1!" but I can't think of anything
Hello there!

I'm Mr. Flix, and bad at introductions, so lemme go a list:

I'm male, live in Germany, 21 years old and study Computer Science in college.
I'm a big Pokémon fan since the first games, but pretty much only of the games. (And the Special/Adventures manga)
I do the occasional Pokémon video and LP on youtube.com/MrFlixallade,
and stream a little bit more often on twitch.tv/MisterFlix. (The rules didn't say anything about links. If it's not okay to post them, I will remove them immediately, of course!)
In fact, I will be streaming Alpha Sapphire when it comes out in Australia, because as everyone knows, Europe and Australia are just next door. Before that, I'll probably stream some Soul Silver. We'll see.
Oh, on the matter on twitch: I'm a moderator of TheJWittz and RenaeCollects. Behave!

*checks list*

Yep, that's it for now. If you have any more question, go ahead!~

Mr. Flix

PS: I'm a grammar nazi police guy(?)
Welcome to the forums! Smile
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Welcome Flix!
welcome to the forums, glad to see you here and hope you have fun, happy foruming :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Cool to see one of JWittz's mods over here. Sorry you have to wait a bit longer than the US or Japan to get the game. Hopefully you can get a pre-order bonus or bundle that includes something better than 200 potions or a poster.
Thanks for all the welcomes^^

Europe getting ORAS a bit late is at least for me balanced out by the fact that Australia gets it the very first, if at midnight even before Japan. And Europe and Australia are in the same "region". And my Capture 3DS is not yet linked to a NNID, so I can change the country. ;D

The only Pre-Order here that I know of so far is the Steelbook, which I will get at least once.
WELCOME have fun on the forums!
mr. flix in da house!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Mr Flix welcome to the madhouse!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
Welcome Mr. Flix