Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] League For Youtube
Video 
So, sun and moon has been out for a bit and we've been able to play with the pokemon for a while now.

I have a youtube channel that I am planning to upload things on soon called "JollySneasel". I thought it would be a good way for smaller channels to get exposure if we all collaborated and started a league like the UCL or the GBA league. 

The rules to join would be:
-Have a copy of Sun or Moon 
-Have a good attitude and be cooperative
-Have fun

Things you don't need: 
-3ds capture card (those are expensive af and I've seen some channels with a decent number of subsribers just use a point and shoot)

If you are interested just reply and hopefully we can get to 16 people!

Thank you! :D
See I would love to start a pokemon youtube channel but problem is i have nothing to recorde my DS with

Butttttttttttttttt If you could help me with that problem I would love to join
(Jan 5, 2017, 08:22 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: See I would love to start a pokemon youtube channel but problem is i have nothing to recorde my DS with

I was watching a guy who's name I can't seem to remember and he mentioned that he was using his phone. Personally, I didn't notice because of the border he put around the video. I'll try to find it and get back to you. :D
(Jan 5, 2017, 08:22 PM)AllTradeAndeBattle65 Wrote: See I would love to start a pokemon youtube channel but problem is i have nothing to recorde my DS with

I found it! lol here's the link to the video where he mentions he is using a phone to record it happens at around 3:24 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vA31Z6kgo&t=215s
I'd love to participate, though I don't have a channel and don't intend to have a 'for real' one, I can upload the battles on YouTube though
(Jan 7, 2017, 01:16 AM)Siqueirapowered Wrote: I'd love to participate, though I don't have a channel and don't intend to have a 'for real' one, I can upload the battles on YouTube though

That sounds good to me :P
I would also love to participate. I have a little baby channel that I just started. I currently don't have any competitive Pokemon ready but I'm still down to rock out. I love the idea of a draft and just am not sure how everyone would get the mons for their team.

Anyway, ever since I started watching the UCL I've been wanting to do a league like this.
(Jan 11, 2017, 02:39 PM)protego21 Wrote: I would also love to participate. I have a little baby channel that I just started. I currently don't have any competitive Pokemon ready but I'm still down to rock out. I love the idea of a draft and just am not sure how everyone would get the mons for their team.

Anyway, ever since I started watching the UCL I've been wanting to do a league like this.

Send me a link to your channel!