Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The September Meet and Greet - The Back To School Beat
I will comment on this! I promise! I just don't have the time right now!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Sharkfang2193 , I don't really read Mangas. I used to watch anime in the past~
I have not read Mangas for 2 years. xD
My top 3 would be:
* Katekyo Hitman Reborn
* Slam Dunk
* Death Note
Well, these are the 3 of the 4 Mangas I have read. xD

In terms of anime, I will list out my top 10. xD
* Mobile Suit: Gundam 0079 (Animation may look outdated, but I still like the plot)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Zeta (Kamille is a girl's name)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Char's Counterattack (RIP to the rivals)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Victory (Preach for peace while everyone is dying)
* Mobile Fighter: G Gundam (SHINING FINGER)
* After War: Gundam X (Why is it only 39 episodes? I want to see more!)
* Mobile Suit: Turn A Gundam (Cool Mustache)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam 00 (Beam spam)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans (Episode 13 is cute)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Unicorn (Don't shoot her even though she is clearly trying to kill us)

Some honorable mentions in terms of anime:
* Mobile Suit: Gundam ZZ (It is not an anime~)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam F91 (RIP to half of the characters)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing (Relena preached)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Reconguista in G (Cool horns)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Build Fighters (I don't like Try and the specials)
* Detective Conan (I know this is odd one out)

I don't think I can write the reasons why these are my top 15+1 anime because it will be a long essay. xD

Now, to the questions~

1) Which version of the virtual console re-releases do you want to get, Gold or Silver?
Neither, I am broke. Sad

2) What's one new feature that you want to be included in Ultra Sun and Moon?
This will be a long essay~

Firstly, release Eternal Floette in the games. This Pokemon has appeared in the game's coding since Gen 6, but never released. Ensure it plays a role in the plot? But quite impossible though. Sad

Secondly, have more new routes like what happened with Black and White 2 Version. A lot of new routes, but by looking at the map of USUM, there might be new tunnels? Who knows? xD

Thirdly, release Shiny Mythicals that are shiny-locked, like Celebi, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, etc. I like to RNG Shiny Pokemons! I manage to RNG a Shiny Latias in Alpha Sapphire nowadays. Smile

Next, bring back more older characters, such as Jasmine from Johto or Skyla from Unova. GameFreak did that really well in Gen IV and V. You can see most older characters in PWT in Black and White 2. Battle Tree did have some of these characters, Wally, Anabel, Cynthia. But I prefer them being rematchable in other methods, such as title defense. Maybe some characters like Steven, or Lance? They are cool! So is Iris! And rematchable battles with them in high levels in the 70s and the 80s. Smile

Next, unlikely, Battle Frontier. Battle Frontier has not appeared since the Gen IV. We can have past gym leaders/elite four members or champions to be the leader! Smile

Next, rematchable Trial Leaders and Kahunas, in Sun and Moon, most of them can only be rematched once, such as Mallow. I would like to rematch Nanu. And I meant rematching at very high levels, such as the 70s or the 80s. Even random rematchable trainers are good too!

Next, bring back O-Powers! It made breeding so much faster! And cash too! Lol. :P

Lastly, being online without being in the Festival Plaza like the PSS in Gen VI. So that I can trade with others when I am playing instead of requiring to stop the game and goes online on Festival Plaza~

3) What non Pokemon game do you think everyone on the forums should play?
I don't know. I am a strategy type of person. I mainly played Paradox Interactive games such as Hearts of Iron III, conquering USA is challenging but fun. Making USA a Communist/Nazi state. Wink

4) Is there anything you'd like to see from us in the future or anything that you'd like to suggest to us for the site?
More activities that promote interactions! Like Monthly Meet and Greet. Smile

5) Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
Let's bring in more people! Smile

@Eugenio ,
@Dannybm ,
@"sayntshido" ,
@Eggcetera ,
@movedota ,
@element_x49 ,
@mado ,
@bendikr ,
@flamingstrike ,
@Sun Juan ,
@Schuenemann ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@TrainerGraham ,
@PiaStark ,
@Kazuma ,
@Ninjames85 ,
@Adridia ,
@Baller27 ,
@Ishmaelon ,
@Mermalain ,
@Tenebris_Kane ,

Do you know that Pokemon Forever has a Discord Channel? How often do you visit it? Smile

It took me a while to post in this thread because I am too busy in school. If anyone needs assistance or anything, like Bankball collections or need me to generate breeding parents, feel free to approach me in the Discord Channel since I am more active there~

I think everyone here already knows I can generate event Pokemons (including past generations event Pokemons easily). >.<
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I better visit the Pokemon Forever Discord Server now. haha
(Sep 24, 2017, 06:42 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 , I don't really read Mangas. I used to watch anime in the past~
I have not read Mangas for 2 years. xD
My top 3 would be:
* Katekyo Hitman Reborn
* Slam Dunk
* Death Note
Well, these are the 3 of the 4 Mangas I have read. xD

In terms of anime, I will list out my top 10. xD
* Mobile Suit: Gundam 0079 (Animation may look outdated, but I still like the plot)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Zeta (Kamille is a girl's name)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Char's Counterattack (RIP to the rivals)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Victory (Preach for peace while everyone is dying)
* Mobile Fighter: G Gundam (SHINING FINGER)
* After War: Gundam X (Why is it only 39 episodes? I want to see more!)
* Mobile Suit: Turn A Gundam (Cool Mustache)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam 00 (Beam spam)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans (Episode 13 is cute)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Unicorn (Don't shoot her even though she is clearly trying to kill us)

Some honorable mentions in terms of anime:
* Mobile Suit: Gundam ZZ (It is not an anime~)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam F91 (RIP to half of the characters)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing (Relena preached)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Reconguista in G (Cool horns)
* Mobile Suit: Gundam Build Fighters (I don't like Try and the specials)
* Detective Conan (I know this is odd one out)

I don't think I can write the reasons why these are my top 15+1 anime because it will be a long essay. xD

Now, to the questions~

1) Which version of the virtual console re-releases do you want to get, Gold or Silver?
Neither, I am broke. Sad

2) What's one new feature that you want to be included in Ultra Sun and Moon?
This will be a long essay~

Firstly, release Eternal Floette in the games. This Pokemon has appeared in the game's coding since Gen 6, but never released. Ensure it plays a role in the plot? But quite impossible though. Sad

Secondly, have more new routes like what happened with Black and White 2 Version. A lot of new routes, but by looking at the map of USUM, there might be new tunnels? Who knows? xD

Thirdly, release Shiny Mythicals that are shiny-locked, like Celebi, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, etc. I like to RNG Shiny Pokemons! I manage to RNG a Shiny Latias in Alpha Sapphire nowadays. Smile

Next, bring back more older characters, such as Jasmine from Johto or Skyla from Unova. GameFreak did that really well in Gen IV and V. You can see most older characters in PWT in Black and White 2. Battle Tree did have some of these characters, Wally, Anabel, Cynthia. But I prefer them being rematchable in other methods, such as title defense. Maybe some characters like Steven, or Lance? They are cool! So is Iris! And rematchable battles with them in high levels in the 70s and the 80s. Smile

Next, unlikely, Battle Frontier. Battle Frontier has not appeared since the Gen IV. We can have past gym leaders/elite four members or champions to be the leader! Smile

Next, rematchable Trial Leaders and Kahunas, in Sun and Moon, most of them can only be rematched once, such as Mallow. I would like to rematch Nanu. And I meant rematching at very high levels, such as the 70s or the 80s. Even random rematchable trainers are good too!

Next, bring back O-Powers! It made breeding so much faster! And cash too! Lol. :P

Lastly, being online without being in the Festival Plaza like the PSS in Gen VI. So that I can trade with others when I am playing instead of requiring to stop the game and goes online on Festival Plaza~

What non Pokemon game do you think everyone on the forums should play?
I don't know. I am a strategy type of person. I mainly played Paradox Interactive games such as Hearts of Iron III, conquering USA is challenging but fun. Making USA a Communist/Nazi state. Wink

Is there anything you'd like to see from us in the future or anything that you'd like to suggest to us for the site?
More activities that promote interactions! Like Monthly Meet and Greet. Smile

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
Let's bring in more people! Smile

@Eugenio ,
@Dannybm ,
@"sayntshido" ,
@Eggcetera ,
@movedota ,
@element_x49 ,
@mado ,
@bendikr ,
@flamingstrike ,
@Sun Juan ,
@Schuenemann ,
@hsgcapoquian ,
@TrainerGraham ,
@PiaStark ,
@Kazuma ,
@Ninjames85 ,
@Adridia ,
@Baller27 ,
@Ishmaelon ,
@Mermalain ,
@Tenebris_Kane ,

Do you know that Pokemon Forever has a Discord Channel? How often do you visit it? Smile

It took me a while to post in this thread because I am too busy in school. If anyone needs assistance or anything, like Bankball collections or need me to generate breeding parents, feel free to approach me in the Discord Channel since I am more active there~

I think everyone here already knows I can generate event Pokemons (including past generations event Pokemons easily). >.<

I’m not entirely sure this was meant for me to come back, but it grabbed my attention for sure.
Returning to this lovely community after far too long <3
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
(Sep 25, 2017, 02:07 PM)Unit501 Wrote: I’m not entirely sure this was meant for me to come back, but it grabbed my attention for sure.

Nope, I was not trying to call you. :p

Did I attract your attention because of what I wanted for USUM?
  • Which version of the virtual console re-releases do you want to get, Gold or Silver? Gold because of Ho-oh
  • What's one new feature that you want to be included in Ultra Sun and Moon? Greater chances of getting shinies lmao (I'm not very patient with shiny hunting.
  • What non Pokemon game do you think everyone on the forums should play? The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time because it is a really good game.
  • Is there anything you'd like to see from us in the future or anything that you'd like to suggest to us for the site? Nope, I like the site the way it is.
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question! @gkh1997 what is your favorite pokemon game?
(Sep 27, 2017, 06:59 AM)TheGamingQuilava Wrote:
  • Which version of the virtual console re-releases do you want to get, Gold or Silver? Gold because of Ho-oh
  • What's one new feature that you want to be included in Ultra Sun and Moon? Greater chances of getting shinies lmao (I'm not very patient with shiny hunting.
  • What non Pokemon game do you think everyone on the forums should play? The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time because it is a really good game.
  • Is there anything you'd like to see from us in the future or anything that you'd like to suggest to us for the site? Nope, I like the site the way it is.
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question! @gkh1997 what is your favorite pokemon game?

Hmmm... this is a hard question. xD

My favourite is probably Black and White 2, Game Freak added a lot of new features into Unova, new tunnels, great post-game~