Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Why Haven't I Been Posting?
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and sadly, I have to get serious with you all for a minute. Sad

Let me just start by saying: No, I'm not leaving PokémonForever. I really like making posts for you all, and I fully intend to continue. It's just that there's been a few developments this last week that is forcing my hand away from the site. To make a long story short, I live right in Hurricane Irma's path.

As such, I need to focus more on preparing for the storm and reinforcing my home than sitting down for several hours making posts. Sorry, everyone. But that's the truth. I don't think I'll be able to post again until next Tuesday at the earliest, as we're expecting to lose power. I'll try to keep everyone updated, but far as know, this is the last you'll hear from me until Irma passes over.

This is not goodbye! I look forward to chatting with you all again.

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii I figured that something like this was the cause. Stay safe pal.
OU MASTER RACE
Stay safe!  We'll wait for your return. Smile
Best wishes too you @0kamii hope everything turns out alright ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Stay safe :C, I hope it all goes well
@0kamii Staying safe is top priority so do what must be done and good luck
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@0kamii You probably won't have read this until the storm is over, but...
Please. Stay safe. I don't want to make you more scared, but I am worried for you. I live in Idaho; I don't believe my state has ever experienced a hurricane, ever. I wish you good luck. Stay safe. Not to sound cheesy, but, well, we love you, 0kamii. We understand.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!