Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

IN MEMORY OF OUR DEAR FRIEND GRENINJA.
Sad 
Angel guys we heard that greninja got banned by smogon. i have a few words for greninja.
even though you got banned you were our starter in x and y,even though we can't use you in smogon now you were our friend,getting us through the gyms,seeing you grow from frogdaier to greninja,everytime we saw you evolve,no matter how many battles you lost,you were our dear friend.don't worry you will always be with us.

IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE SMOGON GRENINJA BANNED POST GRENINJA 4EVER!
Praise VGC
Praise VGC forever
Greninja should've been banned. Protean is just too OP of an ability and unlike Kecleon, he actually had speed.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I do not understand. How can Smogon ban something from the VGC? I'm sorry. I haven't been doing this long!
They have a Ruleset for their specific Tournaments. VGC is not affected by it pleas do not mistake these two! Smogon is a seperate movement which introduces these, for me ridiclous, rules and bans, vgc pretty much allows everything besides a few Legendaries they called out.
(Jan 12, 2015, 09:05 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Greninja should've been banned. Protean is just too OP of an ability and unlike Kecleon, he actually had speed.

come on man greninja was not that powerful.you may have to sacrifice maybe 1 pokemon in doubles but there could be a double attack on greninja.like mega bannete will disable with prankster and then greninja used dark pulse so now dark pulse is disables then the other attack.it's enough to take it out
Greninja is a fully understandable ban. He had too much move coverage and provided too much of an arsenal. Protean was just a death sentence.
A death sentence for the poor ppl who play Smogon Kappa Come to VGC we still have Greninja here
And just to clarify. Greninja wasn't banned in smogon. It was only banned in OU. It's still in ubers :p