Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

In need of some items, any Pokémon can hold them
Hi, I need a Custap Berry, 2 leftovers, and 2 Eviolites.
I don't have one yet, but I could spam the PokéDoll Grabber to try for a Custap Berry to give to you if you want.
That would be nice. What would you like in exchange if you get it?
(May 8, 2016, 09:44 AM)Abid Latif Wrote: That would be nice. What would you like in exchange if you get it?
I don't care. I just like to help people out. Also, it seems I'm not having too much luck with the PokéDoll Grabber, so I'm not sure if it's just rare, like the Master Ball is on the Mine Cart Adventure, or if you only recieve it if you get a certain rank. I'm gonna keep trying, but I might just have horrible luck. I could always just give you an Eviolite instead, since I battle under Item Clause and I've got it in both AS and Y.
(May 8, 2016, 10:09 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote:
(May 8, 2016, 09:44 AM)Abid Latif Wrote: That would be nice. What would you like in exchange if you get it?
I don't care. I just like to help people out. Also, it seems I'm not having too much luck with the PokéDoll Grabber, so I'm not sure if it's just rare, like the Master Ball is on the Mine Cart Adventure, or if you only recieve it if you get a certain rank. I'm gonna keep trying, but I might just have horrible luck. I could always just give you an Eviolite instead, since I battle under Item Clause and I've got it in both AS and Y.
The berry isn't a priority as of now, but I am most in need of Eviolites. So sure, I'll take one of those.
Alright! I'll add you and get online as soon as I can!
(May 8, 2016, 10:56 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: Alright! I'll add you and get online as soon as I can!
Thanks a lot! How can I rate this trade? I'd like to add to your reputation score.