Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Inkay... :/
So.. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question or whatever, but I read somewhere that you have to flip your 3DS upside down in order for Inkay to evolve. Sounds a bit odd to me.. is that true? :/
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Yeah i belive so 

"It evolves into Malamar starting at level 30 while the 3DS is held upside-down."

- Captain Blue
(May 7, 2016, 09:48 AM)devilmoth Wrote: So.. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question or whatever, but I read somewhere that you have to flip your 3DS upside down in order for Inkay to evolve. Sounds a bit odd to me.. is that true? :/
As far as I know, yes, it is true. I flipped my 3DS upside down when it got to the appropriate level, and it evolved just fine. xD It's super strange but hey it works.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
Yup. It's true, haha
Just when you think you have seen everything, huh?
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4