Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
@Brentyboy46 Sorry I missed you, I know this sounds crazy though, you probably won't believe me! I actually have a magical thing called a life! 
I was waiting for you until 4am cause I don't like to prospone trades but I decided to go sleep. Hope you understand.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@Total-Insanity
Sorry,but how does your shiny/breeding service pricing works?
@Rodrigo Dario Exactly how it states, the more steps it takes to hatch per egg the higher the price. The prices I have set are just rough guidelines, you can offer me whatever you like. 

Major Update, Added:
Magikarp x3
Lucario
Tentacruel
Honedge
Phione
Beldum
Delphox
Blastoise
Tepig
Sceptile
Togepi
Castform
Wingull
Chikorita
Pikachu
Tirtwig

(Apr 8, 2016, 05:28 AM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @Brentyboy46 Sorry I missed you, I know this sounds crazy though, you probably won't believe me! I actually have a magical thing called a life! 
I was waiting for you until 4am cause I don't like to prospone trades but I decided to go sleep. Hope you understand.

Lol ur a savage i like that +1 rep for u
@total-insanity all the updates are they shiny
@Brentyboy46 Everything under the title FOR TRADE (note all are shinies) are shiny, yes.

i am still interested in your litleo and i really like that tepig anything interest you from my shop? Wink
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Could I get turtwig for a pp max, master ball,and/or comet shard?
have you checked my shop?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.