Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
@Wardell_Hendrix Thank you too, nice trading Smile
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
i'm interested in the magnemite and litleo. what r u looking for?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
id like the chesnaught,haxorus and krabby  heres a list of what i have to offer one level100 thundurus one level 80 deoxys two kyurem one kyogre one cobalion four yveltals two giratinas two rayqauzas five zygardes one tornadus and three landorus along with a electivirre level 46 anything interest you?
@TheWildShannon  The main things I am looking for are the completion of the Pokedex for shiny charm, special events, shiny/high IV legendary Pokemon. Maybe even some other good shinies too. Offer away Smile

@boomshackalaka2 Unless your legendaries have 6IV, I'm afraid no.

(Apr 4, 2016, 03:33 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon  The main things I am looking for are the completion of the Pokedex for shiny charm, special events, shiny/high IV legendary Pokemon. Maybe even some other good shinies too. Offer away Smile

if you want, go to my profile and check out my shiny shop
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon I've had a little look, I would definitely be interested in the Latios or Ho-oh.

(Apr 4, 2016, 04:01 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon I've had a little look, I would definitely be interested in the Latios or Ho-oh.

hm, yes, but i don't believe that a magnimite or a litleo are of equal shiny value to a shiny legendary or event shiny legendary... er... no offense or anything
@TheWildShannon I totally agree, hence why I was only wanting one of the two, even then it's a little unfair since they are LEGENDS. If you would like another from the Pokemon too, that's equal scales from my view.

(Apr 4, 2016, 05:46 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon I totally agree, hence why I was only wanting one of the two, even then it's a little unfair since they are LEGENDS. If you would like another from the Pokemon too, that's equal scales from my view.

hm. can i know some more info about the pokemon? like gender, pokeball, etc? i'm aso ver interested in your darumaka