Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
hey insanity i dont have any internet right now how about tommorrow and i would also like to know any other shinies that you have not posted because i just really want to know thx get back to me pls
i've thought about it, and i don't know if i can give up my shiny ho-oh. i'm really very sorry. i can offer a shiny mantine or crawdaunt for the darumaka if that interests you.
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon I understand completely! I had a look at your shop again and saw the EVENT Beldum. That intrigued me a little bit. A crawdaunt sounds good. If you are available to trade now that would be awesome.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 7, 2016, 03:10 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon I understand completely! I had a look at your shop again and saw the EVENT Beldum. That intrigued me a little bit. A crawdaunt sounds good. If you are available to trade now that would be awesome.

alright. crawdawnt it is. i can trade now, just let me add your friend code
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
are you ready to trade?
Thanks for a nice trade Smile @TheWildShannon

hey insanity i will be online sometime this morning so i will be ready to trade the genesect for the shinies that you ofored i rep coming your way
@Brentyboy46 What timezone are you in? I don't know what "This Morning" means at other parts of the world. I am still happy to trade with you at any time though.

i am online now insanity hurry because i am limited
and i would like to put a starmie in as well if thats ok
insanity if we are going to trade i have only ten mins left to do so